LSSU Hockey

 



 

 

LSSU Hockey.com

The Ultimate Source for Laker Hockey

Class of 2012

Matt Johnson LW

Eric Drapluk D

 

Class of 2013

Future Classes

Friday, July 22, 2005

Season Tickets

Well I was able to get through to the ticket office today. Stacy was really good about our order, she new exactly what I was talking about when I called her. The tickets sound really good, I can’t wait to use them sometime. Stacy is going to hold onto the tickets until we can get someone to pick them up at the ticket office. I figure it will work better that way than having the school mail them to three separate places, then having us try to consolidate them and send them back up to the Sault. I also got the names of a couple of contacts with Soo youth hockey that might be able to use the LSSU hockey tickets. I’ll contact them once everyone in the group has purchased their tickets.

Comments on "Season Tickets"

 

post a comment