LSSU Hockey

 



 

 

LSSU Hockey.com

The Ultimate Source for Laker Hockey

Class of 2012

Matt Johnson LW

Eric Drapluk D

 

Class of 2013

Future Classes

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Scoran CCHA Defenseman of the Week

Lake Superior State senior Kory Scoran was named Central Collegiate Hockey Association Defenseman of the Week after leading the Lakers to 6-1 and 4-0 victories over Western Michigan last weekend.

Scoran (Winnipeg, Man.) was +2 in both games and contributed a goal and an assist in Saturday's shutout victory. He also anchored a Laker penalty-killing unit that was a perfect nine-for-nine during the sweep. He helped hold WMU standout Brent Walton scoreless for the weekend.

For the season, Scoran has three goals and five assists and a +4 rating.

Jeff Jakatis was beat out for Goaltender of the Week by Bowling Green's Jon Horrell, who blocked 83-of-85 shots (.976) in posting two shutouts in the same week for BGSU for the first time since 1977.

Comments on "Scoran CCHA Defenseman of the Week"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:23 PM) : 

Just wanted to say NICE PIC ;-) looks VERY familiar! I'm planning on road trip to Ferris so there will be some pics from those games! at least I hope! :-D

Candice

 

Blogger Joel Laker said ... (12:07 PM) : 

I appreciate them; cool to hear about RT’s new job huh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:26 PM) : 

Glad you like them!!

yea!! I want a job like him...maybe some day!

On a side note...I got to visit the laker hockey locker room this weekend :-D got a couple pics, but coach was standing right there so felt kind of weird taking pics. I introduced myself and he seemed cool about the pics I have been taking, I guess the guys showed him a few, and I got a big poster of them doing their salute! it turned out GREAT. Rick was really impressed with the quality

 

post a comment